Would you like to smoke some weed?
If I said I would,
It’d be a lie.
I do not like,
To get high
Would you smoke it in a joint?
I would not smoke it in a joint.
I would not smoke it at any point.
If I said I would,
It’d be a lie.
I do not like
To get high
Would you like it in a bong?
Once you’re high, I’ll sing a song.
I would not like it in a bong
And please don’t try to sing a song!
I would not smoke it in a joint.
I would not smoke it at any point.
If I said I would,
It’d be a lie,
I do not like
To get high
Would you please out of a bowl?
Just put your mouth over this hole.
I would never out of a bowl.
Dude, you seem to have no soul.
And I would not smoke it from a bong.
Come on now, it is so wrong.
And I would not smoke it from a joint.
I would not smoke it at any point.
If I said I would,
It’d be a lie
I do not like
To get high
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahahhahahahhaa. this is brilliant! hahahahahahahaa. i wasn't really expecting that.
Post a Comment