

(Picture to far left: Lesley and me
next picture:Tiffany and me)
As I was waiting between classes the other day, I was looking through some of my pictures on my computer. They were pictures from middle school and high school. Most of the pictures are of my friend Lesley and me, and then my friend Tiffany and me. Lesley, Tiffany and I loved to take pictures; especially during class. Lesley and I had math class together all four years of high school, so we became very close. After graduation, Lesley moved to Miami to attend FIU and I moved to St. Petersburg with my boyfriend. But, looking through those pictures really made me realize how much I really miss hanging out with her. She was like my other half. We always had so much fun.
Driving around, Lesley and I would blast the radio and sing whatever song was on, except we would roll down all the windows and sing to the people in the cars next to us. We also LOVED the movie A Night at the Roxbury. We had the whole dance thing that they did with their hands in the car down to the tee, and we could repeat the whole movie word for word. Now, every time I see the movie, or hear the songs from the movie, all I do is think of her.
Tiffany and I are still friends but we don’t hang out as much as we used to. She is so sweet and she was the person who would help me through any problem I ever had. We played softball together in 9th grade and we had classes together every year after that. Now she is thinking about going into the Air Force, and she will be leaving for a while. I know I’m going to miss her so much. She and I became so close over the past year. I know we will stay in touch, but it just sucks she won’t be there whenever I NEED to talk.
As I was waiting between classes the other day, I was looking through some of my pictures on my computer. They were pictures from middle school and high school. Most of the pictures are of my friend Lesley and me, and then my friend Tiffany and me. Lesley, Tiffany and I loved to take pictures; especially during class. Lesley and I had math class together all four years of high school, so we became very close. After graduation, Lesley moved to Miami to attend FIU and I moved to St. Petersburg with my boyfriend. But, looking through those pictures really made me realize how much I really miss hanging out with her. She was like my other half. We always had so much fun.
Driving around, Lesley and I would blast the radio and sing whatever song was on, except we would roll down all the windows and sing to the people in the cars next to us. We also LOVED the movie A Night at the Roxbury. We had the whole dance thing that they did with their hands in the car down to the tee, and we could repeat the whole movie word for word. Now, every time I see the movie, or hear the songs from the movie, all I do is think of her.
Tiffany and I are still friends but we don’t hang out as much as we used to. She is so sweet and she was the person who would help me through any problem I ever had. We played softball together in 9th grade and we had classes together every year after that. Now she is thinking about going into the Air Force, and she will be leaving for a while. I know I’m going to miss her so much. She and I became so close over the past year. I know we will stay in touch, but it just sucks she won’t be there whenever I NEED to talk.
I miss my friends : (
No comments:
Post a Comment