The other day, my boyfriend and I went to Busch Gardens. We were walking around and we saw a couple. They looked like a perfectly nice couple and Erik, my boyfriend, stopped them and asked the guy about his tattoos. They talked for a little while and then we went our separate ways. While we were standing in line for Kumba, we saw the couple getting in line. Erik waved them over to come and ride with us. They came over stood in line with us. After the ride was over, I was thirsty and we walked to Timbuktu and the couple followed us. We thought we would be nice and talk to them since they followed us. I got my drink and they got beer. I had assumed they had been drinking by the way they were talking, but I wasn’t for sure until then. Afterwards, we stopped to figure out what to do. As we were standing there talking the lady (who, don’t forget, I had just met) came over to me and gave me a hug. And it wasn’t just one of those little one armed, stay far away as possible hugs. This was an all out two armed BEAR HUG. I didn’t know what to do. I looked at Erik like “HELP ME!”
After we finally got rid of them, I told Erik that she scared me a little. All he could say in her defense was “she’s just a happy drunk.”
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment